Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blown to Smithereens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok, so they finally at 4:30 call the game that we (I) knew at Noon time was not going to be played...........

By then we had just gotten (is that a word ?) off the 4 train at 161st street,,,, My sister has been calling me for 45 minutes to tell me the game was cancelled,,, but of course - no reception underground !! As we were down at Mercer Street - and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame NYC Annex - which is an outstanding exhibit if you are a music person. Instruments, and clothing worn by Beatles, Stones, Ramones, Elvis .,.. etc,,, along with the Actual papers that songs were written on,... very cool , and the Headphones, and wireless delivery of the music to each person dependant on where you were in the Building was really good !!! and the Display dedicated to John Lennon is well ,,, needs to be seen,,, awesome...

http://www.rockannex.com/home

Well worth the trip down there!






Any way,,, so Kim went back down town and the over to Hoboken, while I waled over to meet Maureen and Frank at the bottom of the ramp by the Bronx market parking lot,,,, a little uneasy here, as I am walking around the back side of the Old stadium to get there - ALONE...... but as I got over to the pedestrian bridge that goes to the Ferry (and the parking) and the Metro North stop ,, there are police ... so I feel safer.... and meet then a few minutes later on the Down ramp to the Parking lot...



All in all,,, seeing my Daughter,,, Lunch at Bouchon's http://www.bouchonbakery.com/ in the Warner Center at Columbus circle,, R&R HOF made for an excellent day despite the RAIN !


So,,, you get
Pat DiNizio and Mike Mesaros AKA

Smithereens !!



Girl Like You !!

No comments: