Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lyle , Randy,,, and a Mid week

Greeting on a Wednesday,,,, it is "funny" how songs, and artists come in and out of Tune with me,,,, I play a song or CD ad-nauseam,, No one could put up with that ! Same song or group of songs over and over again,,, and then - Poof - I switch up ,,, and start with something else,,, normally,, and I guess that is normal,,, it most times Polar opposite of what I have been listening to,,, and once in a while its what get posted to these pages...

Recently it's been Greenday,,, and Smithereens.... BUT Today,,, it Lyle Lovett,,, I think he came from Steve Earle the other day... anyway it's Lyle that's getting work out on my I-Pod !

Shout out to AJ ,,,E-F&*king nuff with Freakin pies !! Can't go less then 3 inning and be hittin people in the face with Pies! A$$Hole.. So, a Double off the Monster in the 2nd makes it 4 - zip and you can to go and see how the Opilio Crab season is going and check in on the TIME BANDIT, and the Northwestern .... cause no way we are getting 4 runs off Beckett-HEAD !!

Wang's wing tonight,,, which means a Half Wang - Half Hughes,,,

Let's not dwell on the past,,,, NY has to win at some point - right,,, hey even a blind Squirrel finds a NUT eventually !!



One of the Most Beautiful songs you will hear,,,, "North Dakota"



and from Toy Story,,,,




All right,,,, "I've been to Memphis"

No comments: