Monday, June 29, 2009




It's all you need to know today,,,

IF you are old - like me,,, then you remember closers of the Past,,, Gossage,,, Fingers, Blyleven,etc... ,, outstanding all,,, but now you have seen the best there ever was. If you are young - like my children's ages,,, you will be able to say that YOU saw the great Mariano Rivera,, you were there at "THE STADIUM" many times when they played Enter Sandman. and watched Mo run in from the Bull pen,,, .. and it was lights out for the competition,, I saw Mantle, and Maris, and Mays, McCovey, pitches like Ford, and Marichael, and Gibson, Mclean, and Guidry, Clemens, Seaver, ,, so,, I probably will not be there for the stories,,, but my children will be telling their children of Mariano Rivera.. and this is why Baseball is the greatest game there is.....

Congratulations Mariano !!

No comments: