Friday, June 26, 2009

Trifecta.....

My Mother and Aunt would always say (I don't know if it's just an Italian thing) that Deaths came in Threes,.... so we now have had the 3 ,, Ed McMahon, Farah, and Michael Jackson,,, Losses for sure to the Entertainment side of the world,,, For me McMahon, in his role as Carson's sidekick, is a bigger impact then the other 2,,, Farah,,, well what guy did not have that Poster !! , whew!.... And the Gloved one,,, I like "Thriller" all right,,, but really he became a Cartoon like , caricature of himself.

So, we get outta Atlanta with 2 of 3,, gain a game back on the Sox,,, and Alex looked like , last night anyway, that he was driving the Ball better,,, That homer in the 1st, was text book A-rod,,, he is so strong that his swing looks so easy , and the ball goes like 420 feet !

and so a few topical songs, for a Friday...

Who Needs Sleep?? hallahallahalla


REM......



Everybody Hurts..... I wanna be Peter Buck !

No comments: