Friday, August 21, 2009

WIFI & T. Y. very much STAPLES !!

Hey,,, SO dummy me thought that you could get FREE WIFI at the Starbucks,,, and maybe you can , cause I did not ask about like IF they had a "public" user Id and password,, other wise they wanted $$$$$ = $3.99 for the session, or $15 or so for 24 hours - not contiguous.... BUT - i used my fancy WIFI finder, and lo and behold a WIFI connection ( not secured ) network shows up as STAPLES,,, now Staples is nearly 300 yards across the parking lot for STARBUCKS ,,, but it connected up just fine! - SO thanks STAPLES for letting me get some work done as I enjoyed by Raspberry Scone, and Iced Coffee this morning !!!

Let's take a minute to discuss Mark Teixeira,,, I see an article on the cover of the POST about Derek Jeter being the AL MVP,,, NOW - you all know - I LOVE DEREK !! but let's be real,,, he is not the MVP of he Yankees,,, and I would put MO and Jeets as 3rd , If I had to line 'em up in order of importance ... But Back to TEX,,,, Do you know that Francona, and Epstein (I will spare you my not so nice Nick names for them,, and I actually respect him a little - Francona cause of his comments about Rivera and APPLE BOMB at the All start game last year - setting his boy straight about who should close as he is the best ever and who (MR APPLEBOMB ) needs to rethink his ass-in-nine comments) any way they met with TEX and offered him , I believe $178 Million dollars for 8 years,,,, when the KNEW that he wanted $186,,, If they offer $186 - Tex is a REDSOX ! but nooooooooooooo - in their wisdom they go CHEAP,, and that allows SUPER GENIUS Brain - not a misspelling- Cashman to swoop in and for $182 million makes this guy a Yankee for the next 8 years !! Think about this now,,, Tex a REDSOX,,, those 30 something homers and nearing 100 RBI's for them,,, Nick Swisher is then the Yankees first baseman,,, now Swish is ok,, but TEX is like having Donnie Baseball, or TINO back there , the whole infield is better !! He is like a vacuum over there at 1st....



We can only speculate what this move - and NON move - will mean over the next 8 years , but you have to believe that THEO is kickin him self for not goin the extra million a year and having Mark T. a SOX .....

No comments: