Friday, August 7, 2009

so Much for That.................

Well,, so no day off,,, but I don't expect to be here very long.,.,.but ,,,

Schmultz pitched as he was spose to,,, got hammered,,, Joba,,, not that good with just 5 innings,,, but a WIN is a WIN , specially over the Bosox.... and Matsui - who can't run at all beats out the throw for the Double play, then Jorge hits one WAAAAYYY out,, and that's your ballgame .... and Yanks up by 3.5 ,,,, Melky Mantle, Tex, and Damon also Go deep.... so that was what I think was the important Game,,, no more questions on Can't beat this team,,, and you get Bucket-Head tonight,,, .vs Alan James,,,, I will take my chances,,,, another plus ,,, No Hughes, and No Mariano last night,,,

Two Special selections for Today - Grey Street



I could not find Crescent Moon,,, so you get Trinity Revisited...

No comments: