Friday, August 28, 2009

Stand by for news

Greetings,,, let's go with RAPID fire today,,,,

Dutchess County Fair,,,, Ok,,, food was good, went for the Philly Cheese Steak, and Onion rings,, plus the Lemonade,,, quickly followed by a 4 H strawberry Shake ,ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm No calories in that I am sure................ Others had the Fried dough, and Cotton Candy !! whoa ! Animals were neat as usual,, did not get to see a Cow giving birth , like last year,,,, but hey,,,,, Girls did some shopping,, and what they got ,I have no idea,,, I did see a few dresses, etc,.........................
I do not do those rides,,, all in all - a good time was had by all,,, did not even take long getting outta the parking lot,,,,,,

Yankee Game - sucked - they lost ,,, I hate that ,, too many LOB's , and poor base running,,, AJ was real good early , then gave up that 3 run HR.... and Phil Coke was poor also,,, HEY ,, we saw Ron Bloomberg ... sittin in the Bleachers with us,,, OK, trivia test, what is Bloomy Famous for being the 1st to do ???? - and BTW - He is a big man,,,

Train ride was great,,, went from Croton - Harmon,,, $8 per / round trip.... and coming back was fast,,, If it was not for a fight on nthe train , we would have beed 15 minutes earlier,,, Parking is bit tight( no spaces) at C-H_ but I would do that again,, Keeps you off the Major Deegan expressway !!


Tractor shift now broken,, I think she is on her last legs,,,, I can patch it together to finish the season !!!

Friday - 6 miles in the Pouring Down rain !! Hey, it ain't as bad as the 90 degrees plus humidity city we had last weeks,,, so.... "I'll take the Rain"




Drive , LIVE
Drive - Live at the Olympia in Dublin

No comments: