Wednesday, August 19, 2009

CC Rules

Now we see why the Yanks Paid Mr Sabathia so much money,,, he certainly has it workin right now,,,, Last night 8 innings,,, 5 hits,, 2 runs, 7 K's and 1 Walk !! nice,,, Jeter,,, the Best Shortstop that there ever was - 3 more hits,,, so that's three games in a row with 3 hits,,, Not bad !!! the lead in the AL East is still at 7 games,,,,

It continues HOT here in the Northeast ,,, maybe some relief over the weekend,,, I have Mowed my grass like 50 times this summer,,, and each time it seems thicker and longer than the last time !! usually by this time of year , its burnt to a crisp,,, but not this year,,, Gee , I hate mowing the Lawn,,, and bugs, Nats, bees, chiggers, horse flys, don't get me started - I hope they all die slow deaths plasted to the front of a car going like 60 miles per hour.

AND ,, I have a COLD,, - ok,, my go ,, could I whine any more,,,, Its. hot,,, I hate bugs,,, grass is too long,,, I'm sick ,,,, Please,,,, get over your self already !!


Clapton - unplugged



Malted MILK

No comments: