Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my friggin Mower



So, after having 1/2 the damn tractor apart, and rewiring sections, of it,,, and Learning how the Reverse switch works,, and figuring out that the Mower deck switch is actually a ground switch,,, not a Powered switch, they drive current to the PTO all the time and use the deck switch to break the neutral/ground,,, and ALL the GD safety switches feed into that Deck switch, the Seat, and Reverse, and the Brake, and the who knows what else,,

OH BTW,,,, that fan that cools the transmission spins like hell and putting your hand in there while its spinning not a great idea,, although I am lucky , not a scratch,,, IF it had been from the other side, probably would have lost fingers (no Joke ) SO, there is still problem, but as soon as I saw that I had the 14.2 volts to the PTO when I grounded to the frame, VIOLA ! A new ground connection via jumper wire, and Whoosh - we are Mowing like Green Acres !! Note,, with this "work around" the mower deck stays on ALL the TIME,,, and I doubt if Steel blades are as forgiving , as that plastic fan .... Guess I should price out a MOWER DECK SWITCH before they are callin me "LEFTY" !!

AND the grass is higher than ever , actually "gone to seed" as they - say,,,



Chamberlain, SUCKS ! Please 96 pitches in 4 innings,,,

WOULD YOU JUST THROW WHAT POSADA CALLS... he has a few more Years and RINGS than YOU DO !! IDIOT

American Idiot !! Green Day !


Boulavard of Broken Dreams

No comments: