Saturday, August 8, 2009

A tale of 2


So I missed some of the Middle innings,,, but woke up to see the bottom the 11th to the end of the game,,, You can read the game recap on ESPN's Site,,, but here is what you need to know,,,, Great pitching performances by BOTH teams,,,, Bucket-head eckett, and Alan James were terrific,,,, Beckett went 7 , 4 hits 2 walks , 7 K's,,, AJ went 7 and 2/3 's , 1 HIT (that was BlueBerry leading off the game) 6 walks, 6 K's,,, and then BOTH Bull pens pitched Very Well,,,, Boston used everyone,,,so Tazawa was it,,, Yanks still had, Robertson, and Malacon,,, I think,,,, Any way a Great WIN for the Yankees,,, Alex with a super clutch hit,,, and I think even the SOX fans would admit that they needed this one,,, with TIM OnionField and DICK-A MatsuWACKO on the DL in their hearts they have tot he think that when Beckett and BLisster pitch, they need to WIN... not necessarily tht hey get the WIN , but the TEAM wins,,, So Yanks have the Split that I said they needed - and no I did not check with Cashman or Girardi on this,,, cause now I get greedy,,, A sweep in sight,,, but can't look past today's game,,,

so, 4 1/2 ahead - 4 on the loss side,, and we roll-on,,, BTW - My daughter was at the GAME AGAIN - Geez,, any more and they are gonna ask her to Sit next to Girardi as the Bench coach,,, ahh GOOD FOR HER .,,, I am GREEN with envy !!

In case you missed it,,,,, Here is SIR Alex , doin what he does best,,,, 2 versions -

and SHOUT Out to TAZAWA - IT's a BAD ideas to hang the breaking Ball on the inside,,, #13 is known to turn them around in a rather RUDE fashion !!




and - although I am not a MET fan,, I am a New YORK fan,,, and I really could care less if the METS win or lose unless they are Playing the YANKEES,,, however,,, 2nd blown save in a row for K-rod,, and gives up the GRANNY to Cabrera ... Ouch,,, maybe Billy WAGS will be back soon,,,

========================================================
Does this seem like an Odd headline to anyone but me??

"American Jessica Hardy sets 100 breast world mark"

No comments: