Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What the Hell,, was that ?!?!?

Ok,, so Rule #1 is that when you let a pitcher go,,, Designated him for assignment,,, YOU don't let him come back a few weeks later, and throw 5 innings of Shutout all against you.... then ZERO runs for the game,, Please.,....

Nationals signed Steve Strasburg,,,, $15 million for a guy that has not thrown pitch number one,,, guess that one is yet to be seen if it's a good deal or poor deal ,.. where is Howie when I need him?

So, the 40th anniversary of Woodstock has passed,,, I am watchin the DVD last night, and disk #2 tonight,,,, here are a few of the performances,,,

1st ,, one of my FAVS is Alvin Lee and Ten Years after,,,, "I'm goin Home"

Turn this one up REAL loud !!!


and SOUL Sacrifice.... Santana !...


I'd be remiss If I left out Arlo.,... man does he look young !

Lotta FREAKS,,,,,

No comments: