Tuesday, August 11, 2009

LIAR LIAR


What,,,

Cause everyone LIKES Ortiz then his story is believable, and A-rod is an A$$Hole ?? Please,,,, So the Players union comes out right Before POOpies press conference, and says,,, ummmmmmmmmmm there are false positives on the list of 103,,,, and BTW,,, those false positives "could" have been caused by certain Over the Counter supplements,., Then MR Ortiz steps to the Mikes,, and says,,, Gee lets see... " ummmmmm YES that the ticket,,, "I never bought no steroid, and I never took no steroid,, and I don't know what I failed th test for ,, I took some supplements (wink wink) that might have given me a false positive...",,, and hey I am a nicer guy than the Bastard Rodriguez .......... REALLY,,, and everyone believes him ! I can certainly understand the FANS buying into this,,, but the Media,,, A few issues with the Statement.

1) does not know what he failed for,,, Really - Why don't you tell us what you took, and we will compare that , when the time comes - and it will - to the results that are released, and compare that to what you said,,, LIAR !

2) hummm If I take this supplement - it might give me an alibi later for for the REAL steroid that I have been taking,,,, LIAR

3) Twins just release you cause you can't hit,,, you go to Boston, and become Babe Ruth,, probably just the Baked Beans,,,, LIAR

4) I do think it has been a bit of a perfect storm,,, THE ROIDS that you can't take, the Wrist that won't heal , without the ROIDs, and that guy MANNY that used to protect you in the batting order is now on the West Coast ! LIAR !

No comments: