Thursday, November 19, 2009

What happens on TOWNSEND BLVD stays on TOWNSEND Blvd

all-righty then,,,,chased by not one but two Dobermans,,, although to be truthful,, they were not very serious about is,,, as I think they could have caught me , IF they had wanted to,,,, they just kinda loped along  till I was  bit ahead of them  ,,then they gave up,,, I have been seeing them for several days now on their front porch,, guess today they needed to chase something !!  The more serious threat is of course HUMAN  - 2 idiots back to back on the Hairpin turn, near the Taconic Pkwy are way off the shoulder of the Road ! the 1st guy into the grass,,, and OF course Both were talking on the Phone !!  So,, yes a very eventful 7 mile run !!

I am thinkin ELVIS for today,,, not that ELVIS,,,

THIS ELVIS...What is so Funny 'bout Peace Love, and Understanding ??



RADIO RADIO !!

No comments: