Monday, November 2, 2009

Never seen that one before

A terrific Sunday,,,,,, A day off,,, A 14 + Mile run at what I hope will be the Marathon Pace of a blistering 10 min/mile....  the Afternoon spent at the Flea Market with the SPCA ,,, had 3 very good dogs,,,, Rex a German Shepard,,, Joey,, sort of a Pit Mix with some Mastif in him,,, a big baby,,, and Barney the Beagle ..... adopted out 4 cats,,,, and took in many donations,,,,,

A bit busy this AM,,, so I will get back with the recap of Game 4 - know this,,, I have been going to and Watchin BaseBall games since before I remember,,,, like 1962 was my 1st game,,,, and Never remember any one Stealing 2nd and 3rd on the same pitch,,, ok,, I guess if the Ball ends up in the outfield on the Catchers throw,,,, that does not count,,,, it was just Damonic !!!  and Alex with the 2 out double, scoring the Game winner,,,, guess you all gotta stop bitchin 'bout A-rod !!  oh, and Tell Tim MacArver to shut the "F" up !! Blanton hit Alex on Purpose !! ASS HOLE !


No comments: