Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Let's Talk Tuesday

In My business ,,, when you are out of the Office on Monday,,,, Tuesday is worse than Monday and Tuesday put together,,, and I missed MY site Safety audit,,, so playing catch-up with that group, and all the documentation that I need to provide that team,,,, ugh,,,  No one would ever miss one of these on Purpose,,,as it is 2 the work afterwards !!  

Line tour tomorrow,, 16 folks from across the businesses visiting me .  Brought by our VP..... OH BOY !! may get ot see some of my "friends" from the Great White North,,, 'eh..

Did I mention that Girarddi should be fired if the Yanks do not win the series,,, of all the Bone head moves not starting Gaudian,,,

Oh,,, Oh,, ohh,   and her's how ya know what kinda day it is,,, I just heated up my Mobil station coffee for the 3rd time,,, and there is still a quarter of it left at 4pm in the Afternoon,,,

Don't forget to VOTE !!

Ok,   so Sunday I ran 14.5 Miles,,, marathon pace,, 10 min miles,, Monday I followed with a 6 miler,,, at 9:30 pace,,, and what hurts me today,???  My left Elbow !! feels like someone is stickin an Ice pickinto the joint,,, can't bent it , and can't touch the elbow to any thing,,, like the Arm rest of the Car door ,,, ouch,, seein Stars !! What the HELL.... I wonder if Someone has a HOBAN doll that they are jabbin with needles !! hummmm anyone of you????

I have moved from animal crackers ,,, cause the machine is outta them to Keebler Snack Pack,,, Cheese and PB crackers,,, ummmmmmmmmmmm   and old coffee,,,, I know you want some !!

Wonder what I am making for Din-Din ,, has to be better than last nights Farina !!

Ok,, A night off from baseball,,, I can catch up on all the stuff I TIVO'd !! Including BIG BANG Theory !!

If I get a chance I will update tomorrow.....

A Vid from BBT..

No comments: