Saturday, November 7, 2009

Full Goose Bozo Insanity & Jackson Browne

Greetings !! Being at the Yankee Parade was great !! So much excitement, and WOW lots of idiot Yankee Fans (Like ME !) Wish I had a dollar for every piece of Yankee garb that I saw,,, 6:45 train was standing room only,,, and of course a few folks drinkin their morning Brew on the train,,,, I was interviewed by Sean of the POK Journal,,,, and is in Today's Paper,,, he sorta paraphrased what I said,,,, any way ,,a short trip uptown to meet Kimberly, and the Subway downtown to CITY Hall,,, ended up on the South-side of Broadway,, right across from Ground Zero,,  about 20 people back,,,It was hard to see over the crown,, did get a look at A-rod, Jeter, Damon, Matsui,, the Mayor with the WS trophy !,,,  CC... and Many othere truck with who knows who those people were. and in tru NYC fasion everyone started chanting "WHO ARE YOU" "WHO ARE YOU" "WHO ARE YOU" "WHO ARE YOU" "WHO ARE YOU" "WHO ARE YOU"  as the flat beds,and bussses past that we had no Idea who they were !!  a FEW A$$hole chants,,,,  and loads of TP, and confetti, and ticker tape,,, guess we reall don;t use TICKER TAPE anymore !!

Kimberly and I at the Parade ,,, noce touch with the TP over our heads !!







Shot Back uptown for Lunch with Ryan,,,, They wnet owork, and I wandered down 5th Ave back to CGT...


While the train was Packed coming down,, not so much going North,,,, a few RLS hours later,, arrival in Poughkeepse,,,

An Evening with Jackson Browne at UPAC was GREAT,, and that does not begin to describe how terrific the show was .. He played the 1st part from 8:05 (UPAC and the Bardavon I have noticed start the shows very much on time,,, Not like the Chance) he played till ~9:15,,, took a 10 minute break and came back ~9:30 to 11:35 ! Like 3 hours,,, every time I thought he was done he picked up a different Guitar - he had 18 of 'em on stage with him., or he moved to the Electric Piano,,,

THE Highlights for me were ...Barricades of Heaven (opened with this) ,, Late for the SKY, Too Many Angels, Mystery Companion, Everyman,,, Shape of a Heart, played a 3 minute version of Free_Bird with his guitar Tech on and Electric Slide guitar, Running on Empty, Rock me on the water, DID Zevons "Don't Let us get Sick" and the Encore was I AM a Patriot !! WOW ,,, Definetly a top 5 Concert of ALL Time for me ! I have looked forwad to seeing him in this setting since the 1st Version of SOLO Acoustic came out,,,, You should pick up SOLO Acoustic 1 & 2 for a realy good listen,,,

No comments: