Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday,,,, ya Savy....



Well this is JACK (THE Giant) in a BOX !






SO, Let's see what's new ,,,,, Work - Same - Same ,,, Home Same - Same,,, although we are now having,, like Patton's 3rd Armored division,, over for Thanks giving,,,, and yes,, for "all" of you who have been asking , I will be heating up my favorite Home Made from Mrs Paul's Home, Frozen Pumpkin pie !! hummmmm how unique - Pumpkin pie for Dessert,,,

Maybe my Family will actually wait for me to eat with them this year. Now  THAT would be unique,,,

Check back later in the week,,, I will pull Arlo's "Alice's Restaurant" out of the Archives,,, and a couple from the LAST WALTZ.,,,, for those that are Local ,, WDST or WPDH both usually play Alice's at about noon on Thanskgiving day,,, and even if you are not local,,,WDST or WPDH dot COM will have the Streaming audio also,,,,

I will be running the Turkey trot this year from Arlington HS in LaGrange out through PV, and back up Traver / Freedom Roads,, a tough 15.5  / 25K race,,,, anything near 2 and 1/2 hours will be good for me,,,, Will post results so you can see how I did. 

Well ,,, that;s all I can think of for Sunday,,, gotta go get my run in, and put up my Xmas decorations today,,, stop by or Drive by and check out the Deers, and the Lights,,,,  Go visit POSTSECRET BLOGSPOT and what hey have for this week,,,,

A Couple from the Guy that OUR Jack is named for,,,

Top ten from POTC,



A few from POTC Dead Man's CHEST ....

No comments: