Wednesday, October 7, 2009

a Workin Class Hero is somethin to be,,,,,

Keeping the Head above water is getting to be a full time Job,,,

I am right on the edge of being buried,,, Just catching up with the Past two weeks off,,,, still have not read all the notes from the past two weeks, had like 700 new notes,,, and yes not all of them need to be read,,, but most have to at least be looked at to see if they can be trashed,,,, I guess I am thru with the 1st level sort,,, and down to the 150 that i need to read and understand,..

So much to do,,, and I just seem to get more and more assignments,,,,, Guess I should comply with that BIG sign on my Bulletin board that says - DELEGATE EVERYTHING !

Ok,, quit yer bitchin, and get out of the Kitchen !! Get to friggin work,,,,

Southside, and the JUKES !!! Workin too Hard ....


Lennon's "Working Class Hero"

No comments: