Friday, October 16, 2009

Who dat ? say who dat,,,,when I say Who dat??

I get the feeling that I am followed,,,,,, not a stalker mind you ,, a harmful presence,,,but a presence that follows ya everywhere,,,,, a car in my street at 4am,,, is he delivering the papers?? or watchin me???,,,,, cars along the road ,,, where they maybe should not be,,,,, Who the heck would be that interested in me ,,,,what I am doin,???

hummmmm ,,,,, so with today technology,,http://www.rmtracking.com/ someone could track my car with a GPS device,,, that's expensive,,,,, you know they have like James Bond stuff,, that attached to a car can show you a map of where the car is, and went,,, and all the data on that car,,, spose to be to keep tract of your kids ,,, but can be used for anyone,,,, I get weird calls on my cell,,,,, and no one has that number ! Ok,, dO maybe I am paranoid,,,, MAYBE not !!

SO , I just might be an IDIOT !

No comments: