Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thought for the Day,,,

So, I sometimes actually enjoy posting stuff here,,, so I will only add the URL for this Warren Zevon offering,,, and WARN you ahead of you clicking the link,,, this song has BAD words in it,,,, IF you believe in that BAD word stuff,,,,,

I miss Warren,,, his unique style and outside the box lyrics,,,, We saw him at essentially every mode,, Acoustic , Electric,,, and a few in between those,,, Roland the Headless Thompson gunner, Excitable boy, Werewolves,,, My Ride is here,, Porcelian Monkey,to name a few songs,, and each new CD / Album brought with it great stuff,,, I'll let you go explore his music if you are not familiar,,, just know that Werewolves of London, and Lawyers Guns & Money are only the beginning,,,,

So,, IF YOU dare,,, click open that link,,, and check out M.S.F'd . Up.,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHDdqubE7zQ

No comments: