Monday, October 26, 2009

One thing at a time

  • Great game -- Pettitte is a Bull-dog, & A-rod is now  getting Bonds treatment,,That is amazing
  • HGHM - very hard run, 2:11 finish , I was very pleased,,, I also found out quickly why that lady ,,dressed as a chicken, with short shorts,, wanted me to help her with tying her chip onto her sneaker .. don't ask !
  • Hamstring, left one,  began to cramp at 11 mile mark, I am hoping due to rough terrain and steep downhills
  • Things are no better now than weeks ago.
  • A friend reminded me of an important date , that I now shall never forget,, don't ask , I ain't tellin ya..
  • I have more audits, Customers, Corporate Safety, UGH.
  • Trying to get my Schedule under control..
  • Are the Phillies better hitter than the Angels?
  • Will I ever get to Retire,
  • I miss my old friends,
  • Wish I was at EPCOT. I love Disney World,, 73 days + 10 hours to go,,,,
  • Facebook is getting to be useful.,,  I have found friends using it,,,
  • I think I mowed my lawn for the last time this year.
u


No comments: