Thursday, July 16, 2009

WTF is going on here??/

how can there be 2 other cars in the little circle that I live on at 3:45 in the morning !! - what are the doing ?? I think one was delivering papers , but the other??? geez...

an then I get behind a guy that has his Right blinker on for - probably the last 3 weeks ! I finally get the idea that he is not drunk,,, just wants me to pass him,.. oh great a game of Leap frog with cars on the way to work !! ASSHOLE !!

and so - how many days do I have to work,, this is 11 - I think ,,, but I am on the way to the Depot at ~11am,,, getting plumbing crap, and a range hood,,, so I will be ready for tomorrows sink install !! But till then - I have to figure out how to get 10 pounds of crap out of a 5 pound bag,, !! or ship 200 wafers to Sony by Midnight,,, Do you really want to hear my problems ??? I Thought Not !

Ok,, onto the good stuff


She works hard for the Money .,...


and the Pointer sisters !!! whooooooooooooooo Hhooooooooooooo

No comments: