Monday, July 20, 2009

And the Beat goes on......................

Same - Same here for a Monday,,, digesting my managers survey that I sucked at, Guess most of my Team hates me after all,.. or at least think I suck as a Manager,,, ah - well...

It's a good week , as my Boss is on vacation,,, so none of the Normal Ballbusting will occur,,, the down side is that I get to cover most of the Meetings for him ! And I guess I should start to think of what day I am taking off this week,.,,,, hummm Friday ??? Perhaps??

Yanks Sweep - the Tigers,,, 3 good wins,,,, close games,,, Alex and Tex leading the Way with the offense,,, AJ, CC, and even Joba provide pitching,,,, and Who gets Three Saves in a row,,,,,

The Best ever,,, M A R I A N O !!


Two John's ...................

GET RHYTHM !


And a nice acoustic Version of the HEART OF LIFE....

No comments: