Friday, February 6, 2009

What meaning this ??

What's it all about Alife ??? wasn't that a song???

Someone asked me , hey - what's this Blog all about ??,,,

I have read the POSTSECRET blog spot,,, and that one is real good,,, and the Huffington Report,,, and the Engadget site,,, and Gizmodo all seem to have meaning,,,

So , just what is mine all about,,, cooking ?? Like Ania w Kuchni is ,, No,, not cooking. not TV,, or Techno,,, or Poetry ,,, or ,,, Damn what is this about ??? I think it mainly for me,,, and little for you,,,, My target audience ??? hummm - you , I think ... but somewhat me,,, I get to "pretend" that others are actually reading this,, and watching the Videos that I post up for you (me). In reality ,,, I guess this is what the Title says,,,, Celery Consciousness,,, the ravings of this lunatic mind !! I will in the future try to include short stories about whats gong on ,, and maybe I can grasp onto a subject,, but I think you have to have some knowledge of what you write,, and I am like the handyman,,,, Journeyman of many things, but Master of NONE !! So,, i give you this as a 2nd posting for today. i don;t even know why I wrote it,,, Just as i am drinking my Lunch (Coffee) and a Fruit Bar,,, I said hummm,,, WTF is this Blog About.,.... ok,,, Later,,,,



the 1st installment of the Best Movie lines,,,, which is your Fav???

Mine???? I love the Brando,,,,"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."





No comments: