Monday, February 23, 2009

an OFF Day .......................

So,, after ONE whole day off in the last 10,,,, and even then I end up on the phone for an hour with "ISSUES"...as "they" say...............

I am welcomed back to work with two long days,,,, afternoon meetings, and extended Staff meeting, and updates to discuss God knows what.... so,, I need a real pick up today,,,, Caffeine I don't think is gonna do it,,, maybe as the Dead lyrics suggest,,,, I could be "livin on Reds ,, Vitamin C , and Cocaine",,, ah,,, perhaps on another day.....,, for now, I guess , MOBIL coffee - "Lotta JAVA" will suffice,,,, .

It's like 5AM,,, so,,, here goes,,, I give you THE CARS !!!


A little "CANDY - O" - hey,,, that's Elliot Easton,,, another Lefty..




and MOVIN IN STEREO - you should turn up the Volume on this one,,, Ben Orr was just too cool,,,, God rest his soul,,,

and how the hell is Ric Ocasek married to Paulina Porizkova ???





No comments: