Friday, February 20, 2009

Are you Crazy ,,, or what ???

Now that I have completed my defensive driving class,,,   6 hours of  mind numbing information,, like............  "check your Mirrors" and   "drive right of the Center line" and  "what is the 1st impairment to be affected (effected - whatever) after you start drinking",..  I am a safe driver once again, or at least Geico thinks enough of me to continue my 10% discount for another year ! YAHOO,,,,,, Sorta like the Stimulus check for my checking account..  

So today ,,, Friday,,, I will share a  video on some folks that can use this class,,,,  and I sincerely hope no one was injured !!



and just so you don't get the Idea that this is all on my mind for today,,, 
I will share a video of one of the most unique Guitar players ever..
I still owe you a come-back on the Lefties .vs Righties

Jeff became blind before he was one year old - cancer in his eyes ,, and they had to be removed,,,
He started to play the guitar at around age 3, and developed this unique style over time,,, He remained
healthy for near 38 year when he again developed a Sarcoma in his legs, and that spread and eventually
caused his death in 2008...I was lucky enough to get to see him at THE CHANCE as he was touring
in support of his CD "HELL TO PAY" ,,... so I leave you on this Friday with a link to watch "Confidence Man"
that from his 1st CD "SEE THE LIGHT"


and then the title track to that CD .............SEE THE LIGHT .......................Enjoy Jeff Healey !





No comments: