Saturday, February 7, 2009

... Gotta love those GOTH girls .....

Not quite to the level of the Suicide Girls,,here are two ladies that carry a bit of an edge into their music,,,,

Greetings from my desk on a slow Saturday,,,, so, I am posting for your listening and watching pleasure,,, Evanessence, & Amy Lee, born ..Amy Lynn Hartzler,,, Amy is just 27 years old,,,literally a music prodigy since childhood,,, she now fronts the band Evanessence,, and although I would admit not the perfect voice like Margo Timmins,, or Tori Amos,,, Amy has a bit more on an edge to her voice,,, She also is the Founding sponsor of OUT of the Shadows,,, an organization that assists folks with Epilepsy,,, her brother was affected with this disease,,, here are Evanessence, and "My Immortal" + "Bring me to Life"

My Immortal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Bring me to life,,,, Save me from the nothing,,, I have become.





and secondly we have Shirley Manson,,,, no ,, no relation to either of those guys...she is the lead vocal for a band called ,,,,, GARBAGE ,,,, a Scot for Edinburgh,,, influenced by the likes of Patty Smith, Debbie Harry,,,,

Shirley a big supporter of HIV research,, and more recently PETA ,,, an AD that featured her in a beautiful dress holding a dead and partly skinned fox ,,,with the caption "Here is the rest of your Fur Coat " ..









Let's give ya,,, Only happy when it rains,,,,


and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,When I grow up..........................

No comments: