Monday, April 20, 2009

Would you care to Waltz ??

So,, yesterday's Game was much better,,, and the result,,, a WIN was great !! I will include Pictures of the NEW Yankee Stadium later this week,,,, But know this ,,,it is absolutely Fabulous !!

Ok,,, not much time for Posting today,,, but ,,, Because of a group of Random songs off my I-pod this morning, came up the two of these 3 ,, from the Band & the Last Waltz,, I thought it a "Sign from God" that I should post them.....

and if you only have time for ONE ,, listen to Neil Diamond,,,, and "Dry your Eyes" One of the Best on this CD/DVD as far a I am concerned,,, bit most people never even heard the song Before !

The 2nd is Van Morrison and Caravan,,,, and Ok you have a job to do,,,, stand up,,, (I'll wait) and when Van goes into the "kicks" at the end of the song,,,, you do it with him,,,,, I will let you in on a secret,,, when I am running.,..ummm Jogging,,, and this song is Playing,,,, I will do the Kicks as I am trotting down the road,,, so if you see me doin that - you know its "Caravan" ! and DO that one more TIME ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and thirdly,,, you should never pass up an opportunity to see the late,,, McKinley Morganfield,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AKA Muddy Waters and Mannish Boy... Enjoy








Videos tu.tv


No comments: