Sunday, April 26, 2009

Close your EYES !

Can't even begin to watch,... can't protect a 6 run lead, and then get run out of the buildings,,, 2 Words - THEY SUCK! so what was 2 winnable games has turned into a possible sweep... Bright spots,,, if you find one let me know ... cause I don;t see it... but then I went back to my yard work, and music after Varitek's grand slam !

There is a new guys on the team,,,, if you have not noticed,,, and I wonder why Girardi did not get him into the game yesterday,,, he could not have thought that his team was coming back from 5 runs down ! HA!

Mark Melancon - RHP - great line in AAA - so we will see,.. 10 innings,,(not many) 4 hits , 3 BB, 17 K's - ERA 0.00 - and I don't think its a secret that you can get your Hughes Jersey's back out for next Tuesday - Phil will pitch .vs the Tigers,,,,,,
in AAA he is 3 and OH,,, 1,86 ERA , 19 innings, 17 hits , 3 walks, and 10 K's... time to prove that he is either a Major league pitcher, or maybe a Quadruple A - AAAA - guy,,, too good for the Minors but not quite a Big Leaguer ..


And what the hell,,, No spring AGAIN ! right from wet and Cold to 90 Degrees !!

Ok,, Let's have a little music,.....

Jorma !!! and Prohibition BLUES ...



and Of Course,,,, Embryonic Journey,,,, I think this is a repeat !! BUT T.S.

No comments: