Thursday, April 2, 2009

Were you a Fool ????

Ok,,, So that ;last post was a Gag,,, but I did catch a few of you with the E-mail !!! Nice...

It's a Thursday here in the Hudson Valley,, spose to be a nice day,,,,,,, i am headed to the Gym at this early hour,,,, work off a little stress and a few Calories, so I do not become some Blimpy lookin Guy !! oh well, probably too late for that,,,,

Let's just agree that I hate the Summer,,,,, Reason ONE ,,, i only need to run the Sno-Blower ,,say 6 times last Winter,,, but that GD grass is greenen up out there,, I can hear it growing !! and I will be mowing it every 5 days or so from April to November,,, and then they are the BUGs/Gnats/Wasps,,, don't get me started !!

Alright,,, for Today I will share 2 from Bobby Zimmerman's son,, Jacob Dylan and his band - The Wallflowers...

Their Cover of Hero's......



and the link to "Beautiful side ............."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ETBwl40Tc

No comments: