Sunday, April 12, 2009


Happy Birthday to You ,,, Happy Birthday to you ,,,, Happy Birthday .... Celery Consciousness ,,,
Happy Birthday to you........................


Today ,,,, I am at the start of my 27th years with Big BLUE,,, 27 years is somewhere between too friggin many and not quite enough.,...

I wonder If I will make it to 30 years ??? Betcha not !!


Wadda day,,,,, My eldest son is 28 years old today !!! Happy Birthday to you RYAN !!


Ryan ,, when he was a little boy,,, used to sing along with several songs,,,,,

One of them,,, was - Fee Waybill, and the " TUBES "!!

"She's a Beauty" not a song for a 5 year old to be singin,,, but he loved the line "you can't touch the Merchandise"




and Blue Oyester Cult's .....


Godzilla ,,,

he would sing ,,,"there goes Toe Key Dough... Go go Godzilla"..



No comments: