Saturday, May 6, 2017

Huh - guess what , Chicken Butt

Ok,, So I am deep into my Retirement,,,, ya - almost 2 weeks !!

so we are not quite to the point  of rummaging thru trash cans for dinner....   things are goin along well so far, I have done 2 days at my new job ,, today will be 3.   Installed a new Water heater, did one day of Baby sitting with my Grandsons  (ok -  that' s not even close to work) excep tthey have endless energy and can time me out on a few hours,,, We went to a Yankee game,,, took about 10 bike rides,,, I have yet to see my friends along the rail trail but I am sure that I will run into them,,, Weather has not cooperated fully as yet,,, so I've been doin some mornings  like 8am - 9am ish and some afternoons 2-3 pm ish...

Yankees are looking good to this point,,, now lets not freak out,,, its what 27 games into the season,,, so a mere 135 games to go,, but you have to be impressed with the hitting and Pitching,,,  they are winning games late, and are coming back from several runs down .....  last year if they got back 3 or 4 runs,  that was it,, you knew they were not scoring 5 runs,,,,   and to date they are +45 in the run differential department,,, only the Nats are better in all of Baseball,,, so some positives....

(Y)our President  continues to embarrass us on the home front and the international fronts,,  The question was asked the other night if he was just a Pathological Liar OR he had no Idea what the truth was,,  now there is a great choice for a President.  The Civil War ???  This issue of Slavery .. why could that have not been solved without a war ??  Seriously ???  I mean Really seriously ? and he says that If Andrew Jackson was president a few years later - he would have probably avoided it.. Yea,,, well  Jackson sorta DIED 16 years before the War started and with the exception of a few men - that sorta precludes you from being President ...  and - oh Jackson was  Slave owner himself - so what would have been to compromise that kept us from War ?? and oh we only have about 3 years and 8 months to go of this Horse's Butt as President !!!

Ok,, that's the sort Blog version for  now,,, maybe see ya at the Marina or along to rail trail !

Let's end with a new song,,, did I post this already ??

It's Cage the Elephant and Cold Cold Cold..






No comments: