Saturday, May 27, 2017

Mr KIte

"As Mr. Kite fly's through the ring don't be late"

Let me get you updated ,,,,  Thank you  to the PV bike shop guys for getting me fixed up and back on the road... umm Trail so Quickly,,, I even purchased a new set of Pedals and Shoes that will now  "lock - in" as they say,,, and even on the short ride yesterday it made a difference,,,, Nice....  
From May 24th,,
You wouldn't think it easy to get ones-self up and over the handlebars of a road bike, however that is exactly what I accomplished this morning.... Exiting the Rail trail - headed up the ramp towards Morgan Lake train head - at the same time another cyclist came from the sitting area toward my right and that instant a Guy opened the door to the Porta-Potty - I jammed the Brakes as not to hit either and must have taken my right hand off the Brake to hold off that guy on my right from hitting me.., now if you have hydraulic disc brakes - they work really well.. that front tire STOPPED, and Up and over - sorta upside down I went - banged my elbow, twisted my left Wrist,,, a bit of road Rash on my knee and left calf,, and I think My head bounced a few times off the pavement (Thank you to my GIRO helmet)... Bent the $hit out of both derailers and who knows what else .... UGH ,,, the PV bike guys said they will have me back on the Road by Friday,,, Monday at the Latest !!

So I know  a few of you check out this and FB for my ride schedule and I was glad to meet up with you on the bridge last week,,,, I mostly go West at 1st and go Past the Morgan lake trail head in the 1st 1/2 hr,,, and then end up out towards rt 55 10 ish and then again 1/2 hr later on the way back,,,,,  Hey Woodward was able to meet up Deep Throat in a parking garage  - I bet  I will see you along the Trail at some point,,,  

Saturday - Early - 8 - 10am
Sunday - About the same ,,,, 8 - 11.... the PARTY !!!
Monday - - hey it's  a holiday  - 9 - 11
Tuesday  - bit later say 9 - 11
Wednesday - 9 - 11 








No comments: