Monday, April 24, 2017

So ?? Whats Next .??

34 years , UP  and Vanished like a Fart  in the wind, as they say... everyone asks - whats next,, what cha Gonna be doin ?? Travel ?  Work at a new job?

Well ,,,  I'll tell ya whats next,..

- A part time job at Norrie Point Marina - collecting Ramp fees, and selling Ice and water

- Finish the boys playroom and the Associated Bathroom , with the fancy up flush toilet..  so several trips to Yonkers.....

- You can find me any day bicycling along the Rail Trail,,, read that is I plan on  every day.  Come on and ride along,,, my usual is early morning 7 - 9 AM  or like afternoons  2:30 - 3:30pm  - passing points like the Trail head at Morgan Lake, or  Over Rocker road , then passing by my pals at Moriarty Physical Therapy, and going on to  behind HG Pages...  Ill be the FAT guy with the Grateful Dead shirt on !

- Tooling around my Yard,,, getting that grass going Green, Cementing my Steps, and fixing my Stone wall,,,

Going to Ashokan and Bowdoin Park to watch  the Eagles,,,

 

No comments: