Sunday, August 1, 2010

I been sayin it,,,, ain't I been sayin it

Designated RHP Chan Ho Park for assignment.


From a July 2nd Post "1) I am F'ing sick to death of Chan HO Park ! And if you are gonna bring MR HO into the Game - Why are you waiting??? Get him in there ,, while its still tied, so that the fans do not need to wait around to see the end of the game,"

and even earlier April 4th "Chan ho Park, how old is this guy ? 37 !! he will end up either released or in AAA"

Ok,, SO - I knew it,,,, and No I do not fell bad when these guys are released... plus , I understand that he had Alex sign one of his (Alex's) Home jerseys... are we gonna see that on Ebay ???

So the new additions,,,,

Lance Berkman - AKA BIG PUMA ,,,or FAT Elvis- should be a good addition,,, can switch hit,,,although poor from the right side,, still a real good upgrade from Collins, or Miranda,,, we will see how he does against pitchers he has not seen before.... hitting .242 with an OBP of 367... 60 walks,,,,

Austin Kearns,, ok decent enough bat, and good fielder,, hitting .272.... I would not get too excited here... even though the YES broadcast team seemed to be,,, Kearns was a bench player for the NATS last year,,, what does that tell ya !

Kerry Wood.... just off the DL.... WIP of 1.62,,, 20 innings, 21 hits,,, and 11 walks,, 18 K's,, ERA of 6.30... yikes ! I am not sure that he is better than Chamberlain in the 8th,,,, and he is not better that Dave Robertson ! at least he is an American league pitcher

No comments: