Friday, February 12, 2010

OH $hit !!!

Communication is the KEY !! and I have none !!!

Run till 11:15 am.,... and then TECH support to my daughter..got that damn HP 3620 printer working ...I feel like overseas Phone support ! Stopping and shopping for the weekly Groceries... and now that I have the afternoon free,, I was goin to EFK to meet up with the Management team.... I am cookin Pasta and Cleaning the Carpet on the stairs..... Just for an added bonus , someone - and I mean a Cat,.. Puked on my shoe ! Thanks a lot...  and oh , to the A$$ Hole that drove across my lawn,,, looks like they used it for a U turn,,, I am going out to put up some sticks,... so nex time , I will be able to tell it was YOUR car cause it will have 4 FLAT FRIGGIN TIRES !!! Bastard..

A little Jimmy for ta Friday will work for me !



A Pirate at 40 ---  uhh 53 !


and - of course .

No comments: