Thursday, May 14, 2009

Supercalifragitisticshouldertendonitis

I am simply fallin apart,,, Like an old car,,, Last year the hamstring/deep muscle / hip injury,,, and Now just as I am getting back to running, and hoping to do a 35 mile week,, I get this horrible shoulder pain, that is Tendonitis cause by calcium buildup in my shoulder... I don't know of you have had this but it hurts like hell. You cannot move your arm away from your body, or the shoulder just screams,,,, oh,, and the Dr,,, that's the 1st thing he does,,, Hey can you lift the arm up like this ? ,, no,,, OK let me ! YOWEE ! and can you hold it out straight? No,,, OK Let me ! OUCH ! So a cortisone shot,,, and a wait a few days, and see if it gets better,,, actually feels 25% better today,, at least I can now sleep,,,,

Offense from some AAA Players, and a decent effort from Andrew,,,,, and win one at ROGERS place,,,, did you catch the two guys dressed as umpires in the 1st row just to the left on the TV behind the screen. They were callin balls, and strikes,,, and one guy actually had a catchers (umpires) mask that he put on when it got to two strikes on a Yankee Batter,,, funny to watch on TV , probably not so funny if you were sittin near them,,,,


Pretty Funny Stuff !!


Music to follow,,, did you know that this was originally done by a Band called Tabitha's Secret,,, Rob Thomas and other members of T.S, formed MatchBox 20...



and for you ladies,,, its Johnny Rzeznik,, and GOO GOO Dolls,,,,

No comments: