Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HammerHead,, and Haitt .....

I am totally convinced that inanimate objects are out to get me ! I distinctly heard the wrench call over to the Hammer to "smash his thumb" - "go ahead...........Chicken"! I thought that was what I heard......... and the Hammer saying to the Wrench,,,, "slip off that nut NOW !" - that will send his knuckles careening in the metal !! and whoosh - busted Knuckles,,,, Don't believe me??? If your back hurts ,,,, where does every damn thin end up ??? hummm ?? on the Ground,,,, Socks roll off the dresser,,, belts are dropped,,,, Paper slides off the desk, and lands where,,,, the floor,,,, of course,,,, so start to listen to your stuff,,,, I think you will hear them conspiring against you , and exasperating your aches, and pains,,,,,

House Ending , not good,,, was that the end of the Series?? or are we going to go thru him cured off the Vicadin - AGAIN ! Then what... back to the hospital - I really hope they bring back the "old" House,,, the nasty, they mean spirited, pill popping guy we all love and admire,,, that was when this show was great,,,,


Was there Baseball last night,,, oh yes,, Just the METS,,,, and they lost,,, Santana deserves better than what he gets,,,, Good Match up tonight,,, Burnett .vs Halliday ! nice,,, RedSox are playing ,,, oh right - who gives a $hit !


a Couple from John Haitt,,, and one with Lyle Lovett,,,,





And Buffalo River Home ,, might be John's best song,,,, "only two things in life,, But , I forget what they are"

No comments: