Sunday, June 2, 2024

What should bother us all

 It's not that Trum is the first defendant that was found guilty that thought they were innovent - aka - NOT Guilty....  for me - it's the attack on the system that bothers me.

That the Judge is corrupt - that the Jury was biased against him,, that the DA - Was out to get him. that the DOJ as a whole is weaponized against him. that the POTUS is out to get all his political rivals, and that this is all election interference. 

That is what should bother us all... and all this Bullshit that IF  "they" can do it to him "they" can do it you...  That's crap = I have committed no crime,...  I have no run afoul of the law.... "THEY" could not do it to me nor could they do it to millions upon millions of law abiding citizens...

Trump has spent a lifetime walking the line between Right and Wrong,,, Legal and Illegal - he has been on court more than most having to defend himself against many charges , Civil and Criminal - and ONLY now is being held to account for it... and I say DAMN WELL ABOUT TIME...... 



No comments: