Saturday, June 1, 2024

 Like the NY Times Game CONNECTIONS - Find Today's CONNECTION.

-  34 Felony convictions = The New York Court is RIGGED against me

- 34 Inditement's in NY State - the NY DA is RIGGED against me..

- Lost the Iowa Caucuses and the Wisconsin Primary - THE GOP primary is RIGGED Against me

- Trump University is Sued for Fraud - THAT court and Federal Judge is RIGGED against me.

- Did not get an EMMY for his TV show - The EMMY's were RIGGED against me.

- The Muller probe - was RIGGED against me.

- Did not get a Nobel peace prize - the Nobel Committee was RIGGED against me.

- Internet Google  Searches - Are RIGGED against me.

- Political poles that show him behind ANY candidate - The Poles are RIGGED Against me.


I know  its difficult ,     Any Guesses ??


No comments: