Thursday, August 4, 2022

I have no Idea I really don;t

 While I have no Idea why  Ms. Ronstadt popped up on my feed today.... but she did..

I was only lucky enough to get to see her sing live one time - at  Saratoga performing arts in the '70's

If you search set lists , you can probably find the Show-and maybe even the songs that she sang. In those days, the Band was  : Andrew Gold, Kenny Edwards, Brock Walsh, Danny Dugmore, Wadda Wachtel, and Russ Kunkel, Wendy Waldman on backup vocals....  


and songs like Desperado, When will I be loved, You're No good, Allison, Willin, Blue Bayou, It's So easy, Tumblin Dice, Poor poor Pitiful me, Love me Tender , Ooh  OOh Baby, Mohamed's Radio, and Back in the USA.. Were all staples back in those days...

she has made music of every kinda and Genre,,,,, Her voice is given from the GODS....  


Here you go ! and skip the ADs as soon as you can!

With Emmy Lou Harris....




Desperado 


Tumblin Dice


Livin in the USA - with Chuck Berry, and Keith Richards



No comments: