Wednesday, December 23, 2020

the excitement continues to build

 Only -  and I say only because of the 100 + and 75 + calls to the unemployment people,,,  Tuesday took me just 37 calls to get thru....


I talk to person number #1 ,,,,, we go over all of my information - What is your name ?  Social Security, , Address,  DOB, Mothers maiden name & it's spelling   Ok - she puts me on hold. Comes back 3 minutes later, and says that yes ,, my claim is still on hold at the Identification Department and this could take an additional Week to 2 Weeks to resolve. - Keep claiming your Benefits every Sunday so that when the claim is resolved  and you are due money they will release the payments back to December 1st .... but,,  she will transfer me to a LEVEL II technician that can provide additional support.... OK, GREAT - Humm,,,,  here is what happens....he comes  on the Line ... What is your name ?  Social Security, , Address,  DOB, Mothers maiden name & it's spelling...  Ok - I can see that your Claim hold at the Identification Department and this could take an additional Week to 2 to 3 weeks  to resolve. They are running a bit behind with all the Claims..... Do you have any other questions for me today ??  Keep claiming your Benefits every Sunday so that when the claim is resolved  and if you are due money they will release the payments back to December 1st...  

So the LEVEL II guy added a WEEK to the overall wait time at the Identification Department !!!  I guess I should be thankful that I did not need to go to the LEVEL III support !!


When we saw John at the Egg in Albany,,,, someone asked for this song very early in the set and he said  

"Hey - there has never been set in the past Decade or so that this song was not in it "   but it's too early for it...... and then he ended the Set with  "Have a Little Faith in me" about an hour and 1/2 later...




No comments: