Friday, December 25, 2020

'Bout as bad as it gets...

 Merry Christmas  - 

I'm  certainly struggling with the face that we will see none of our Children or Grandchildren on Christmas ,..   Yea Yea,,, People say that "you should be thankful for what you have" - yup ok good,,, and once I  get past that ,,,,   I am thinkin FUCK THAT ! 

You can tell me that,,,,  Christmas - Perhaps - doesn't come from a Store,.. Christmas , perhaps, means a Little bit more....  Well I would say that I am spiritual - not Religious - So there's that....  I will say this,,,  - My thought was that I was going to need to live another 4 years if the current POTUS - yea that  shithead - was reelected,, cause I dd  not want to die knowing that RUMP was the President...    Now I have shorter term goal - 1) to live another year - so that we can celebrate with me family once again,.,, and 2)  I need say 3 - 5 more years to get Everyone to Disney World !  I just feel that we need to do something so that all the Children and Grand children can see each other in person,,,








No comments: