Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Really ??

 So I keep reading how wearing a mask is submitting to Government control  - and I am a free American ! I don't Listen to the Government tell me about what I can do and Not do !  REALLY ?!?!?


- Can smokers - smoke indoors  ?

- Does the State have your wear a Seat Belt ? 

- Put Children in a car seat ?

- Do you get your Car inspected ? Do you register it ? Insure it ?

- Is there a Speed limit on the Roads that you drive on ?

- Do you file State and Federal income tax ?

- Do you pay local taxes ?

I could go On , but you get the Idea ! 


Even though I know - I think I know - the outcome of election ....   I am awaiting Jan 20th. 

Can you imagine what the security will be around that inauguration. 

what IF Barack Obama made the same statements about the 2016 election that the Current POTUS is making about this one.....  The Fox news team would be losing their minds!   Prior to this administration - could you have even imagined  a sitting Prez saying or doing these things ?? No - thats the answer...

"The electoral college has spoken," McConnell said in remarks from the Senate floor in the US Capitol, adding, "Today I want to congratulate President-elect Joe Biden."
Moscow Mitch Mconnell finally after over a month has broken rank with the White House and congratulated Biden on his win... and - geez - even I cant believe this ,, he -  during a private caucus call not to object to the election results on Jan. 6.  
Look - he should have done this long before now - but as they say  " better late - then Never. 

The Press Secretary - McEnany said - “The president is still involved in ongoing litigation related to the election. Yesterday was one step in the constitutional process,”   and referred the questions to the POTUS's Legal team - which at this point is exactly Who  ??? Bert & Earnie ??  

If you remove the fact that the DOPE can't believe he lost,,, he can't fathom how the Judges that he appointed - and the ones previous GOP Prez appointed  did not side with him ! They followed the Law - and not the POTUS. He will never concede defeat - he cares NOTHING for the USA or the Democracy - this narcissist has only one thing in mind - and that is DONALD TRUMP !

My hope is that AFTER the 20th of January - the Media (well You know FOX news will cover him)  Will just stop covering any news about Trump - no telling us hat he did and what he said who F cares !  Just Stop ! Ignore him ... that will piss him off more than anything !











No comments: