Friday, November 5, 2010

2011 Yankees

Ok,, before we take off for the winter,,,, let's look at 2011 in Yankee land...

Out Field.... I am sticking with my guys,,,,if you can get Carl Crawford fine,,, but no one else,,, and some one better have a chat with MR Crawford.... this is Yankee land,,we don;t trot to 1st base,, we don't play the outfield with a this lack-a dazeical attitude,.. we play hard, we run hard,,, go see the Captain of you have question,,, otherwise,, I am ok with Gardener,,Granderson, and Swish,....

The infield is still one of the best in baseball,.,,, Tex,, , Cano,,, Jeter,,, and A-rod,,,, There are no free agents out there that would make you think differently.,...

Catchers,,, I want to see Jesus Montero catch at least 1/2 the games,,,, unless he really falls apart at the plate... Let Jorge play the other 1/2 ,,,package Cervellie in a deal ... Look to 2012,,,, you really have no role for Posada (I think he might retire) and you have Monteo as a Full time catcher... and go get any back up for him

Pitchers,,, you GOT AJ, CC, ANDREW (I HOPE! ) Hughes,,, add Cliff Lee or I like Brandon Webb,,,, and that's the starters... let's say WHO NOT to get ,.... Erik Bedard (slacker)

Bullpen,,, Trade JOBA... I know... but you ruined this kid,, he has no Idea who or what his is ,.,,starter, Closer,, 8th inning guy,... send him and Cervellie somewhere, for someone,,,

you got,, MO.... Robertson, Aceves,, build around those guy,,, get a lefty (NO Daniel BOONE LOGAN) and lets go !

No comments: