Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekend Madness

ok,, so My bracket took a major hit on DAY one,,, but I did better on DAY two.,,,,We will see after today, and tomorrow,,, how I do getting the Sweet 16 !!

I woke up ,,my usual 1am,,,and could not sleep,,, and 4 cats in the Bed ,, Geez,,, can someone sleep somewhere else ??? anyway there was this doumentary on about Joe Strummer.

From WIKIpedia: John Graham Mellor (21 August 1952 – 22 December 2002), better known by his stage name Joe Strummer, was the co-founder, lyricist, rhythm guitarist and lead singer of the English punk rock band The Clash. He was also a member of The 101ers, The Mescaleros and, temporarily, The Pogues. and before you jump to the conclusion that his death was drug or Alcohol related,,, NOPE ,,, a congenital Heart defect ....

So,,, today you get Train in Vain..



Police on my Back


and LONDON Calling with a few guys you probably recognize,

That's "Little" Steve VanZant, Dave Grohl (Foo Fighteres, and Nirvana), Springsteen, and Elvis Costello

No comments: