Sunday, March 21, 2010

SUNDAY !!!!!!!

Greeting from a Sunday morning,,, MY RLS is getting worse,, and I cannot really sleep more then a few hours at a time,,,, Hey,, this ain't a huge deal,,, Not the BIG "C" or any real life threatening disease,,, Just a few LEG QUAKES - attacks as I call them,,,, can't relate,,, think about having to pee,,, and you can;t go for a half an hour,,, so you can't sit still or sit down,,, that's about as close as I can get to describing the sensation that you just have to move your legs,,, and the Pills only make me more tired,,, anyway,,,

A little Joan, for a Sunday,,, she has a new Cd out,,, that I have to go get,,,,but for now you get a few older ones,,,, and I know I have advised you before to go get her CD's,,, especially Shouting Stage or Secret Secrets,,, ot the LIVE CD,,, What are you waiting for,,, ???

the new one,,, THIS CHARMING LIFE








No comments: