Monday, March 1, 2010

Beginning to Die ....

I think I must be "Beginning to Die"

,,,, If there is a spot on my body that does not Ache,, I do not know where that spot is,.... My head is killin me ,,, my throat is sore, I am stuffy, and I can't really get a deep breath. Is that Pneumonia ??? My upper right chest, is sore as hell... I could not sleep last night,, geez,, I sound like a whiner !! My wife left the bed last night I was lkickin around so much,,, the only one that remained was the Snarf !



so anyway,,, enough about me,,, the Snow storm that really blasted Southern Dutchess is still hanging on,,, the Mounds of snow down here are amazing compared to what's at my house,,, but then how would you know whats at my house ?!?!?!? and does the Size of the Mounds matter>?>>> I always heard it said that Size did not matter,,,, but hey ,, wadda I know !!


Here is the Current MAP of folks without power in Dutchess County. !!



Ok,, that;s enuff for Today,,, just thought I would jump on and whine a little bit about not really feeling so well,,,,,

No comments: