Saturday, March 6, 2010

Beginning to end

Well ,, the start of the weekend,,, especially a WORKING weekend is always good,,, and after today, i will have that one SUNDAY - to go,, then this crazy schedule get's good with 5 of the next 7 days off, and 7 of the next 11 days off,,, before we then return for the Long weekend. March is sorta a dismal Month,,, usually a wet, rainy , Muddy month down in the Towns, as BearClaw Chris Lapp (Will Geer) states in Jeremiah Johnson....



Any way,,,, I am recently obsessed with the Thought of Retirement,, I don't know if that's a statement on my present job,, or that I can't wait(as usual) to get to the next thing.. I am increasingly worried that I will never get to retirement, that of health (death) or Monetary constraints,, (broken plan). I am Thinkin , just what will I do when I retire,,, I have no REAL skills,, no teaching ability, no technical skill, nothing that I am expert in,,, and no one is that eager to learn anything for a Jack of all Trades, Master of NONE !! So maybe time to get off my butt, and LEARN something,,, A/C , and refridgeration,,, I loved my Boat so maybe something along those lines,,, I like being outside,,, perhaps that,,, and oh for right now,, I gotta get back to the job that they are paying me pretty well to do ,,, ..

Ok,, so what is the Video of the Day ???

Sheldon !!


and BOOM BOOM BOOM

No comments: