Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday at the Work

ok,, another day like any other,,, work issues,,, about 20 things to do ,,, and I will then only be like a month behind ....   cold today in the north East ,, 11 at my home this morning,,, and I think it;s only warmed to about 28 right now,, 10am,,,,  4 weeks to Disney World !! Can't wait,,, the goofy should be great and a weeks vacation in Orlando is also pretty sweet.....   I got ya 2 by Hot tuna today,,,

Jorma has a nice Christmas CD that you should pick up ,,called - not Surprisingly "Christmas"




Don't know If I will make it to see them  tomorrow night at Bearsville,,,, I have seen them several times,,, ususally at Bardavon or UPAC. So, here are 2 from Jorma and Jack,,,,

Embryonic Journey.... I would KILL to be able to play half that good !!


and My Favorite Hot tuna song,,, Genesis....



and I will put up a 2nd version of Embryonic Journey from the Rock and Roll hall of Fame,,,


 

No comments: